Premier Roof Solutions is the best choice for commercial roofing projects in Rutland Vermont. Our project foreman average over 25 years of experience in the roofing business. We know the pros, cons, strengths, and weaknesses of every type of commercial roofing and commercial roofing system available to protect your Rutland business.
Don’t let your business roof become a liability – trust our expert commercial roofers to get the job done right the first time. Make your roof an asset that saves your business money and protects your investment.
Our professional roofing services include:
- New Construction Roofing
- Existing Roof Maintenance
- Commercial Re-roofing
- Commercial Roof Leak Repair
We have extensive experience installing and maintaining the following types of commercial roofing:
- Built-up roofs (coal tar pitch and asphalt)
- Single-ply (TPO, PVC, EPDM,) modified bitumen
- Metal roof assemblies (standing seam, R-panel, flat seam)
- Shingle Roofing, Clay Tile Roofing, Slate Roofing
- Solvent and waterborne polymeric roof coatings
- Restoration systems and cements (acrylic, neoprene, styrene butadiene, urethane, polyvinyl acetate, elastomeric)
- Bituminous roof coatings and cements (black and aluminum)
- Solvent and waterborne polymer modified roof coatings and cements (combination of polymeric technology and bitumen technology)
- Liquid-applied monolithic membranes
We proudly use Englert Metal for commercial roofing.
New Construction Commercial Roofing
Building a business is no easy task, especially when building a new structure is involved. Make this process easier by employing our team of roofing experts to help you design and implement a commercial roof that:
- Meets your budget
- Is visually appealing
- Protects your assets
- Meets all building codes
- Conforms to architectural style standards
- Is engineered to provide a longer return-on-investment.
Commercial Roof Maintenance, Roofing Repair, Roofing Replacement
Maximize your return-on-investment by properly maintaining your building’s roof. Premier Roof Solutions can inspect, make recommendations, repair damage, or complete a full roof replacement when necessary.
Contact us today to have one of our experienced roofing professionals visit your business to conduct an evaluation of your current roofing structure, and provide a detailed estimate of our recommendations and cost for services.